Guardian Home is committed to helping our customers fully understand all that a home or commercial inspection entails. Below is a list of frequently asked questions that may help.
- How long does an inspection typically take?
An inspection for a standard sized home (up to 2.5 baths) typically takes between 2-2.5 hours, depending on the size and condition of the property. Less time is generally needed for condominium inspections.
- How long after the inspection will I receive my inspection report?
Inspection reports are typically e-mailed within 48 hours after the inspection is completed.
- Who will receive a copy of the inspection report?
A copy of the inspection report is sent to the buyer, the buyer's attorney, and the buyer’s realtor as requested by the person who commissioned the inspection.
- How long can a radon canister stay at the inspection site?
A radon canister must stay at the inspection site a minimum of 48 hours and a maximum of one week.
- Can I review a sample report prior to the inspection?
We have a sample report available on the home page or you may click the following link: Sample Home Inspection.
- Do you have errors and omissions insurance?
Guardian Home Services LLC is fully insured for errors and omissions for up to $500,000.
- Do you provide a warranty for your termite inspection?
Guardian Home Services LLC provides a visual inspection (exposed wood members only) of the condition of the property at the time of inspection. Termite infestation can occur at any time. For termite treatment you may contact Pestex at (201) 261-6630.